It hit me like cold water in the shower!
BAM! I am a homemaker. That's it. Just a homemaker.
Then I started thinking about it deeper. I am a homemaker with a Marketing Degree and two awesome kids. What is so bad about that?
Nothing at all. Except for the fact that until you realize your role in life, you can not fully be aware of your responsibilities and importance.
Not only do I cook and clean for my family. I also am a nurse, a counselor, a referee, and an accountant to list a few.
When you get sick and get to sleep all day long to get better. I do not. I used to be pretty bitter about the whole thing to be quite honest. And by "used to be", I am talking like 2 days ago.
Not that I KNOW what I am and my role in our family. I can start doing the things that need to be done faster and without feeling like it is some menial task.
So here we go. To everyone out there that thinks being a homemaker is bunch of bullshit. I dare you to follow along as I explain life on a daily basis through this blog.
To the other half of the audience! Let's do this! Start smiling more and bitching less!
Courtney